Thank you for your support of the Inaugural Skyway 10K! Volunteers are critical to the success of this iconic event. Simply put, we can't do it without you, and we are grateful for your commitment!
Please read this important information for All Volunteers. Please note that the Event Tents will be set up in Lot 7 at Tropicana Field.
Where to Park:
ALL VOLUNTEERS can park in the Volunteer & Staff Lot 9 at Tropicana Field. Please access the parking lot from the east at the 9th St. S. (MLK) entrance, just south of 4th Ave S. Carpooling is strongly encouraged!
Where to Check-in:
- Registration Volunteers
- Morning Shift: Registration Tent
- Afternoon Shift: Volunteer Tent
- Gear Check Gear Check Tent
- Runner Info/Credential Check Volunteer Tent
- Bus Loading/Unloading at Tropicana Volunteer Tent
- Bus Unloading at Start Line Volunteer Tent (you will be shuttled to the course)
- Bus Loading at Finish Line Volunteer Tent (you will be shuttled to the course)
- Assignment upon Arrival Volunteer Tent
- Merchandise Volunteers Merchandise Tent
Once at Tropicana Field, volunteers will receive additional training, instruction, and volunteer swag, so it is important to arrive at designated check-in site on or before the start time of chosen shift.
Volunteers may want to leave for Tropicana Field approximately 10 to 15 minutes earlier to allow for time to park and locate check-in site.
We appreciate your flexibility as volunteer needs on Race Day may change and we may ask you to report to a different volunteer area for your shift. We promise to do our best to keep you in your selected position!
Please dress comfortably and for the weather. Because of the nature of this event, we ask that you leave large bags, valuables, pets, and children at home. Water and refreshments will be provided at Tropicana Field.
Thank you all. We appreciate your commitment to the Armed Forces Families Foundation and our Inaugural Skyway 10K runners.