Top 10 Changes for 2019
1. Improved race shirt sizing
2. Redesigned bus corrals for easier loading and post-race unloading through the medal and food corrals
3. Increased number of waves to reduce the congestion on the bridge
4. New parking plan with City of St. Pete Police and Tampa Bay Rays to ease parking congestion on both Saturday and Sunday
5. New iPhone/Android app to keep you updated on Race Day including live parking suggestions
6. Option to have your race packet mailed to you
7. Bleacher seating at Tropicana Field around the jumbotron for friends and family to watch the CBS live coverage
8. GoPros now allowed on the bridge
9. Virtual Racing available
10. New awards for King and Queen of the Hill (timed race up the incline of the bridge)
BECOME A SPONSOR TODAY
Sponsors! We need you!
We are seeking partners and sponsors to help support the Skyway 10K and the Armed Forces Families Foundation for this 2nd annual event. 100 percent of all registration fee dollars will benefit the Armed Forces Families Foundation, which provides aid through infrastructure projects that support our military and their families in our communities.
Please provide your contact information below, so we can help you get involved.