We can’t do it
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Skyway 10K! It takes a lot of people to implement a successful Skyway 10K. We have more than 500 volunteer positions open throughout race weekend and need your help to support our participants for a safe and fun experience.
If you are a part of a team or group and are interested in volunteering together or have any general volunteering questions not covered below, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Volunteer Information
The Skyway 10K has strict security requirements, therefore it is imperative volunteers arrive on time for shifts.
Please be sure to give yourself ample time to park, use the restroom, etc. prior to the start of your shift. Carpooling is encouraged. Please make sure to dress for the weather (with layers) and remember that your Skyway 10K Volunteer Crew shirt must be worn as your outermost layer of clothing.
- Volunteer shirts must be worn as the outermost layer of clothing.
- Please do not bring valuables, pets, or children with you for your shift.
- Volunteers may utilize Gear Check for their personal items.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- No smoking during your shift.
- If remaining on-site after your shift, please change out of your Volunteer Crew shirt.
- If a break is needed, please notify your Zone Leader.
Volunteers must be 16 years or older. If under 18, an adult must register for and accompany the volunteer. If you have a volunteer under 16 years of age who would like to help, please email email@example.com for consideration.
Bridge volunteers MUST be 18 years or older.
Post-Race Expo volunteers MUST be 21 years or older.